The Pine Lodge (just across highway 165 from The San Isabel Lodge), a Mountain Resort at pristine Lake Isabel, Colorado. The perfect place to get away from the busyness of life and experience the beauty and serenity of nature. Our nine furnished cabins sleep 2-6 guests and most have full kitchens.
- Hiking/biking (numerous maintained trails from easy to difficult)
- Fishing/boating/kayaking (fishing licenses & boat rentals available)
- Leisurely walks (path around the lake and numerous others)
- Watching wildlife
- Visiting nearby Bishop’s Castle and Mission: Wolf (wolf refuge)
- Horseback riding (within 25 miles-Bear Basin Ranch)
- Relaxing in a cozy cabin & enjoying breathtaking mountain views