Exquisite Log Cabin on 35 Wooded Acres Laced with Mountain Streams
Triple Creek Cabin is hidden away on the eastern slope of the Sangre de Cristos. This true-log home is designed to pull the mountain views into every room. Placed among several creeks, emanating a soothing white noise of rushing water all year long. No road or neighboring cabin can be seen from this private enclave.
This GORGEOUS log cabin is surrounded by aspen and pine trees in a tapestry of small creeks. Photos faintly capture the scene, but the effect of seclusion and wilderness is multiplied by the soothing sound of rushing creeks that flow year round.
It is designed for family living in an environment that blurs indoor with the great outdoors. A floor-to-ceiling wall of windows pulls in Hermit Peak to the south. Likewise the remaining windows and doors throughout the cabin open up to the surrounding forest interwoven with creeks in the foreground and mountains in the background.
Two bedrooms and a bathroom are located on the main floor. The master suite includes a seating area with a couch perfect for relaxing with a good book. Across the room is a medium-sized desk perfect for answering emails or completing tasks. The private master bathroom has both a large soaking tub and a spacious walk-in shower.
- 35 acres for exploring (Property lines are marked.)
- Very close to National Forest Service Trails. (ATV Friendly)
- Huge Wood-burning Fireplace, with plenty of firewood
- Six-Person Hot Tub
- Internet: Reliable, in the 5-10 Mbps range.
- Radiant, in-floor heating.
- Blackout curtains for late sleepers and Full Moon nights.
- Flat, grassy areas for yard games.
- Upright piano, for your enjoyment.
- Desk with monitor in the Master Bedroom, Flat Panel with Roku in a den-like area in the loft.
Book directly on Triple Creek Cabin avoids booking fees. Professionally managed by the premier vacation host, Darkskies Vacations.